Sunday, October 24, 2010

As of Oct. 25, 2010

A life with you is like a round trip around the world



Patience is a virtue but not if there's no value.



Maybe you always see me busy. With a lot of things. But actually, you're right. Because I am so busy thinking about the only girl who makes me smile - YOU. ^_^



Ayaw jud pataka-taka ug sugot na mugunit ko sa imong kamot. Kay di na ko mubuhi! nyahaha!



May unlimited text nga, nag-eexpire naman! Buti pa ang unlimited love ko sa'yo, libre na, di pa nag-eexpire! 



The reason why you don't appear in my dream anymore is that you are already trapped deep inside my heart. 



I'm not afraid of losing you. I'm afraid of losing myself for being so into you.



You never say negativity of a place unless you discover one pure soul living deep within it.



As long as I'm alive, you can safely say that you are being admired... and loved.



 I have the best job in the world! It is making you smile! 



Whenever I dream of you, I always wished after waking up that you'd make my dream come true.



What if the love I'm holding on to won't hold me back?



Adik ako sa facebook kasi alam kong dito lang kita makakausap ng libre.



Can I put my heart inside your chest? So that I could find out if it fits.



Nothing beats a good night sleep and a smile on your face.



Right now, I don't know what to do because I have nothing to do. And for sure by the moment we'd be together, I still wouldn't know what to do because everything is worth doing with you.



 It's funny, 'coz I'm starting to like mellow love songs now. What's happening to me?!



I think I'm in love at first sight for the second time. And, perhaps, this time would be the last time. 



Isipin mo nalang, PIZZA ako! Meron akong maraming toppings at higit sa lahat - so Cheezy! Haha! Sana magustuhan mo. 



You are a living proof that there's a Goddess in a form of a human.



I may be heavy with my words, but I'm light with you. So light that I can even fly with you.



If you don't want to be friends with me, at least be my enemy. In this way, I can still have a relationship with you.



Sana may telescope ako ngayon. Para kahit nasa malayo ka, makikita pa rin kita na parang nasa harapan ko lang.



Kahit na isang araw lang kitang makasama, buong buhay pa rin kitang mamahalin.



Bahala na kung ako ang mapahamak, malaman ko lang na ikaw ay ligtas.


I'll risk losing myself in order to gain you. A costly trade but a very good gamble.



Do you have a lifejacket? 'Coz I keep on drowning in your overflowing beauty.



The best way to live my life is breathe the air beside you.



 Kung naging pagkain ako, pipiliin ko maging tuna. Para kung kainin mo ako, lulusog ang 'yong puso.



Swerte ka't mahal kita. Ang malas ko talaga!



No one can be always happy nor be always unhappy all the time. So I'm thankful for now that I'm not happy, 'coz maybe it would mean that I'd be happy by the time we'd be at the same place and the same time.



They say fools rush in without thinking. Then I must be a fool for you.



People wait not because they hope something/someone will but because they KNOW it will.



I'll find you, even if you try to hide. Because there's one place you always like to stay - my heart.



If we're in a fairytale, I don't want a happy ending. 'Coz I don't want it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment