Monday, October 11, 2010

Recent Quotes as of 10/12/10

We are the most powerful of all beings.
You know why?
-because we can create anything with our imagination.

I just wished that you and me would one day become us. But if that wish won't be granted, then I'd wish to find a lamp with a genie inside and ask him to grant my first wish.

If I can't hold you in my arms, I'll grab you around it.

If I am your fantasy, then I'll make it a reality.

The words "I love you" is such a heart-breaker because we believe it's eternal. And most of us end up in disbelief.

I'd rather experience hardships with you than laughter with somebody else.

'll kiss you if you tell me to. I'll comfort you if you tell me to. I'll hug you if you tell me to. I'll carry you if you tell me to. I'll be with you if you tell me to. But there's one thing I'll always do even if you don't tell me to - I'll forever be in love with you.

Would you fall for me if I told you I've already fallen for you?

HISTORY - a continuous, systematic narrative of past events as relating to a particular people, country, period, person, etc...
Just so you'll be reminded, we had a history. And as the saying goes, "history is to repeat". So be ready.

The Ugly Truth:
Girl: Take me to heaven.
Guy: Take off your clothes.

 I always feel sad whenever you say "goodbye" even if I know that soon I'll be with you again. Because you are the only one who can make my heart feel loneliness and for sure I'll miss you badly every time we spent being apart.

Single man ang status ko, pero di ito nangangahulugang avilable na ako. Kasi naka-reserve na ang puso ko para sa'yo. ^_^

Kung kaya kong mahalin ang Diyos na hindi ko nakikita, ikaw pa kaya na ikaw lang ang babaeng tinitingnan ko?

I somehow forgot when was the last time I said the words "I love you". Because I promised to myself that the next time I'll say it, I mean it.

At this time, I'd keep myself busy. Because by the time our roads will meet again, I would've been very busy with you.

Three words are never enough to say I love you.

I can promise you one thing - that there was once in my life that you were the most important person in it. And I apologize, because it seems that nothing can change it.

Halos lahat na ng bagay ngayon may presyo na. Mabuti nalang libre pa rin ang tumingin sa'yo. ^_^

Mura kag manggang hilaw, kay mag-laway jud ko sa imo.

Tomorrow won't be a special day unless we prepare for it today.

Please don't give me the opportunity to be with you, I might get addicted.

We shouldn't base our admiration on just what a person did and have, instead, admire the person on what he/she wants to become.

Fear is a defensive emotion against impending pain. That's why I fear you so much because I know if you leave, there's so much pain left for me.

You can't say that a person is faithful unless he/she had declined an opportunity to be unfaithful.

I know I can't be possibly a good impression to you; and for sure will never win you over; and will most likely to be a loser in any way. So, I would just let you know my cause(I love you) and leave. Maybe, in that way I can't fail.

Please let me know that you're real, so that I could say that my feelings are not just a fantasy.

If you would just let me, I'll treat you right.

There's nothing bad about trying. The bad part is when you expect to succeed and end up failing.

I'm not excited. I'm just looking forward on what is to come and one by one I think of the unlimited possibilities.

Sa ganda mong yan mga selosa lang ang magtatangkang saktan ka.

I'll chase you until I take your breath away.

I'll teach you how to dance like I do, but I can't promise you that I'd be a good teacher. But if you teach me how to love you, I promise you that you don't have to be a teacher. ^_^

Victory is not about winning a battle, because it's about making the public agree that you are truly a winner. 

Winners will never size up any situation, they'll dictate it.

Love can't be defined because it always makes an exemption in any situation that is given. Which made me conclude: "Love is an exemption to all the things that we are."

Motivation doesn't start with the words of a great person, but from the will of each ordinary soul who are willing make a difference.

You are the only one who can take away the smile in my face. ^_^

Kung ginawang libro ang buhay ko, sana mabasa mo ito. Para malaman mo na ikaw lang ang mahal ko.

Dancing is a physical expression of feelings. That's why I want to dance with you...

Destiny refers to the events that already happened in the future.

The success of others does not make us a failure; in contrast, the failure of others does not also make us a success.

Don't let your life to play with you, you should be the one playing life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment