Saturday, August 21, 2010

Author's Autobiography - A related, short "love" story to my blog

My name is Alex Rubinos, a proud son of Mr. and Mrs. Lorenzo Rubinos, Sr.. I was born on September 20, 1988 in Davao Doctor's Hospital. I was raised with a silver spoon in my tongue but always taught to use ordinary ones.

I studied at Bible Baptist Church - School, St. Mary's College and Letran de Davao High School in my pre-school, elementary and high school, respectively. (Let's skip the details here, since my college days are more relative to my blog)



I studied my college degree in Ateneo de Davao University taking up BS in Computer Science. At this point in time, I had a girlfriend - we'll just call her "Ribbon". Ribbon for me was the only girl I knew. She occupied my mind and my heart.  After every moment we spent together, I'm always nostalgic. And every thought I have for her, I put it into writing. That's when it all started. I wrote just about anything, and at the end of those words, it's always her that I see. Those writings and precious words were no where to be found now, since it all written in paper that I gave to her which she eventually gave back to me - we broke up. It's a mutual decision.



I was devastated. But someone has brought a smile to my face, let's call her "Perfume". We became lovers and soon, I began writing again. I always dwell on the thought that I appreciate her making me feel that I'm someone very important in this world. Perfume made me feel the ecstasy of being loved without expecting something in return. But the sad part is, I spoke to reality. And reality told me that I don't really love Perfume. For some reasons, I broke up with her. I hated myself for being so insensitive. I got so mad at myself and it even came to the point that I said to myself: "This love has taken it's toll one me...". And then again I stopped writing.

At this point in time, I am already a 3rd year in college. I lived like there's no tomorrow. Where fun goes, I also go. And this lifestyle has reflected into my grades in school. I passed only 2 subjects out of 8. My dad, a disciplinarian, told me to stop in my studies and help in our business. I agreed.



But beneath the crowd I was in, Cupid manages to hit me again. Someone has caught my eyes. Let's call her "Smile". I knew from the moment I saw her, she was no ordinary. I still consider the only time we've been together as the best time in my life. And up until now she's making me say these words I speak and write of. Smile is so cute, and behind the cuteness lies an even better side of her - she has a very powerful desire to follow her dreams. I admire her determination. She's the one I consider a real inspiration. A real inspiration because each day I try to work and become a better person just like the person that she is. And I can't find the reason to move away from admiring her. Now, I think I still have millions, or billions, or trillions or even an infinity of thoughts about how and why I love her.

And this is how this blog came to be.

I apologize if the story is somehow ambiguous. I'd like to keep it that way so that I could also provide privacy and secrecy for the characters in this short story.

I hope you will enjoy reading my quotes which are found my previous posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment